Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Another day canceled

The forecast for today was poor as of last evening. With rain starting during the late evening, and drizzle certain to continue this morning, the organizers were kind enough to send each Team Captain a text message during the night canceling today's task and pilot's meeting. This provided us with a much needed rest, including a late wake up, slow breakfast, lazy morning, and time to catch up with emails and other chores. Weather for tomorrow is still a bit uncertain, but the forecast is then for soarable weather every day thereafter until the end of the championship. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment